Sunday, May 4, 2008

True Story of a girl



Thanks for taking some time to read this bulletin.. Be extra careful wherever you are, esp girls.. LOCK your car IMMEDIATELY once you get inside no matter it's day time or night.. because what happened to me and my friends this afternoon really scared the hell out of me!
Sonia, Neetu, Vee and I went to Kg E, UMS to have some lunch after our class ended. We were talking, eating and laughing when Miss S coughed and decided to go to 1 of the stalls to get something to drink. When she got back to her seat, 2 men wearing orange coloured t-shirt passed by, smiling at her.. I wasnt sure if they ever waved at her.. Miss N, Miss V and I started to tease Miss S about the men.. "They think you're hot".. and we giggled.
The 2 men were standing just outside the cafe.. looking at our table from far and smiling. I didnt really pay much attention at first but I think it made Sonia felt uneasy. She wanted to leave after the men left but Miss V's husband was waiting for us at the carpark, which left no choice for us but to leave before them. When we walked passed them, they were looking at Miss S and smiling. Yet, we pretended we didnt see anything. At the carpark, we teased Miss S again.. "They really got something for you, huh!".. and giggled.
Miss V went straight to her husband's car and get the notes that he photocopied for Miss N and I. Miss S and I waited outside Miss N's car but then decided to wait inside the car as it was too hot and sunny outside. I wasnt sure now whether those 2 men went to their car after or before we got into Miss N's, but it was very clear that they were waiting for us to leave first.
Vee got into Miss N's car to pass the photocopied notes to us. I kept looking at the Double Cab that the 2 men got in.. they didnt leave yet.. Now I was feeling uneasy.. after all what happened to that poor UMS girl.. i really couldnt help feeling unsafe..
Miss V was dividing the notes to Miss N and I when we noticed that Double Cab finally made a move. But it wasnt moving forward. The driver reversed the car and parked behind Miss N's car. This was when I felt the adrenalin rushing.. we panicked. I was really scared. If anything were to happened, there was no way for us to escape because the Double Cab was blocking us.
1 of the men got out from the Double Cab, moving towards to us. I was scared, I couldnt utter a word. Miss S said, "Lock the door!! Lock the door!!".. I guessed we were all very scared and panicked that Miss N had wrongly pressed the button. She was winding up the window instead of locking the door. In just a second, the guy had already opened the door and jerked his head inside.. we screamed!! He smiled and apologized.. he then gave Sonia a small piece of paper with a written phone number on it.. he told us that his friend was interested in making friends with Miss S and was hoping that she would give him a call. He then went back to the Double Cab and left. We have memorized their car registration number and it was SU56A..
Ok, they might not do anything harmful to us.. but it was just impolite and so not right to just open the car door without even asking or knocking!!
Before we parted, we reminded each other to be more alert.. just to make sure that the car wasnt tailing any of us. We even discussed which was the nearest police station we could head to if we were being followed. We repeated the car registration number again before saying goodbye to each other and drove off..
So, hey.. be extra careful wherever you are ok.. Some of you might think my experience today was not a big matter as nothing harmful happened.. but that really scared the hell out of us..
Till then.. Thank you for reading..

Love,
xxxxx
(For the Safety of the Story owner)

No comments:


Your Ad Here